The Volume One of Overwatch Anniversary Remix Event 2022 is here and in case you don’t know about this event is it’s supposed to be an event where you can buy the character skins from previous events with some old game modes coming back to the game. the event will end on the date 26 April
- Read - What Is Happening Inside The Daily Bugle in Fortnite v20.10?
Overwatch is a multiplayer shooter game set in the near future earth and each match is a 6 vs 6 battle. the game has now completed six years and in this Anniversary Remix Event, you will also be able to play the new challenges and modes. You also get to open a free Anniversary Loot Box and get free skins.
What are the start and end date of the Overwatch Anniversary Remix Event 2022?
Blizzard has officially announced that volume one of the Anniversary Remix Event 2022 will be starting on April 5 and ending on April 26.
What are the new challenges in the Overwatch Anniversary Remix Event 2022?
There will be three weeks of challenges where you can play games in Arcade, Quick Play, and Competitive to unlock Epic skins, player icons, and sprays every week.
Week 1 (April 5-12)
- Play any 9 games to get Enjoy! And Refreshment Sprays
- Play any 18 games to get Nano Cola Player Icon
- Play any 27 games to get Nano D.Va Epic Skin
Week 2 (April 12-19)
- After you play 9 games and get Bastet Ana Player Icon
- Play 18 games and get Kneeling Victory Pose
- Play 27 games and get Bastet Ana Epic Skin
Week 3 (April 19-26)
- Complete 9 games and get Combat Medic Baptiste Player Icon
- Play 18 games and get Combat Medic and Mauga Sprays
- Play 27 games and get Combat Medic Baptiste Epic Skin
Which character skins will be coming back in the Overwatch Anniversary Remix Event 2022?
This is the sixth anniversary of Overwatch and to celebrate this occasion Blizzard is unlocking the skin vault to bring back the six skins to the game which you may have missed out on. This will be your second chance to get these skins.
- WHITE CAT
Even though all the skins are still old many changes have been made to make the skins look even more amazing. you can buy and unlock the skins for 3000 coins each during the event.
If you already have old skin it doesn’t make much sense to buy its new variant because only the looks that have been changed with better colors and effects don’t expect anything else.
Overwatch is available on Battlenet, Xboxone, Nintendo Switch, and PS4 at Playoverwatch