In Fortnite, you can send in-game items like skins, back bling, harvesting tools, gliders, contrails, emotes, wraps, music, and even loading screens to your friends as a gift by using the gifting feature in the Fortnite item shop.
Steps to send Gift Skins and items in Fortnite
- Open the Fortnite item shop and find the skins or items in the shop that you want to send as a gift to your friend.
- Make sure you have enough v-bucks to purchase the item you want to gift, you check your v-bucks on the top right of the screen inside the shop.
- Select the item and then choose the second option to BUY AS A GIFT.
- Now you have to choose the friend you want to send the gift you can also type their username to find them faster.
- You will also need to enable multifactor authentication on your account to send the gift.
- The person you are trying to gift must be on your friend’s list for at least two days or you will not be able to gift.
- If your friend already has the item which you are trying to gift then you will get a message that the player already owns the item. and you will not be able to send the gift.
- Once you have met all the requirements for gifting you can also personalize how the gift looks with different gift wrapping options.
- make sure to read the Fortnite Gifting Policy if you are still having any problems gifting.
The next time your friend enters the lobby they can see a gift-wrapped item, once they open it the item will go to their inventory and they will be able to use it in-game.
- Read: What Is Happening Inside The Daily Bugle in Fortnite v20.10?
Other than gifting skins, back bling, harvesting tools, gliders, contrails, emotes, wraps, music, and loading screens you can also gift the Battle Pass to your friends.
You can get Fortnite Battle Pass on EpicGames