For Honor 2.27 update is now live across all platforms. The new patch fixes dozens of bugs and improves some of the gameplay mechanics as well as user-interface parameters.
As you may already know, the core combat mechanics have been updated during the last year in For Honor. Now, in order to make the changes more effective in Breach, Ubisoft has applied some changes to the damage and health of the NPCs.
These changes include a decrease in the overall health of Pikemens and their total damage-dealing ability. Aside from Pikemens, the update has affected Guardians, Fortifiers, and Commanders as well.
Below, you can take a look at the details of the update:
For Honor 2.27 Patch Notes
- Decreased Pikemen Health to 37 (from 46)
- Decreased Pikemen Damage to 8 (from 10)
- Decreased Fortifier Health to 80 (from 120)
- Decreased Fortifier Side Heavy Damage to 24 (from 40)
- Decreased Guardian Health to 520 (from 600)
- Decreased Commander Health to 855 (from 950)
- Decreased Commander Top Heavy Unblockable Damage to 48 (from 60)
- Improved the Dominion scoring widget:
- The 1000 points mark is now visible on the gauge to make the Breaking threshold easier to see at a glance
- A lock will appear on a team’s gauge when they reached over 1000 hard points as Breaking cannot be reverted anymore
- Weapon Set for Wu Lin heroes presented during the Y5S1 Warrior’s Den stream have been added as loot drops.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Crosshair to never disappear from screen during matches.
- Fixed an issue that caused Revenge to stack with other damage buffs.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Lawbringer’s weapon to be misplaced and appear to be hovering when performing a light attack as part of the Swift Justice Combo.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Tiandi’s Dragon and Tiger dodge animations to be mixed after performing them many times.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Shaolin’s Sun Kick Smash animation to stutter after changing Guard direction.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Black Prior to be missing Unblockable effect on the shield during their Hawk’s Charge.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Black Prior to have Superior Block effect on their sword
- Fixed an issue that caused the Shaolin’s Blink feat to be allowed to block an attack as the feat is being activated .
- Fixed an issue that caused the selection box in Gear parts to become duplicated when scrolling through items.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Win Loss ratio value to be different when comparing the old profile with the new one
- Fixed an issue that caused most of Year 1 DLC and Legacy heroes to not have any “Grunts” noise when dodging.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Voice lines and grunts from attacks to be cut off early when connecting with opponent.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Gryphon’s “Rabid Wolf” elite outfit patterns and symbols to not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Berserker’s Asmundar helmet to have physics effect on the front metal part.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Zhanhu’s Yushi Dafu armor chest to have physics effect on the shin parts.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Asgard’s Favor mythic outfit Electric Storm idle effect audio to loop instead of playing normally.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Viking Elbow execution camera to not follow character properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Gryphon symbols and paint patterns to be misaligned with the cape.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Gryphon to be missing Legacy Crusader 1 and Legacy Crusader 2 color swatches.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Warden’s Gabrielle’s Zenith set to have stretched texture on the right hand.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Jiang Jun’s Lu Junyi Chest cape’s trims and upper torso cloth to not be affected by the material or colour.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Gryphon’s Night Bloom Elite Outfit to be missing from the Customization Menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Female Kensei’s Shigehide helm to not apply materials.
- Fixed an issue that caused the female variant of the Steinunn to not apply the color on the chest piece.
The file size of the For Honor 2.27 update weighs around 2 GB, but it might be a little bit heavier based on your platform.
For Honor is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game is also playable on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S using the backward compatibility system.