Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1.2 patch notes reveal the elimination of some bugs in gameplay, level design, user experience, and Operators.
Today, Ubisoft officially deployed the second update for Operation Crimson Heist in Rainbow Six Siege. The new update is only focused on wiping out various bugs in different sections of the game. Some of the fixes are directly related to the new features of the new operation, including the reworked Border map and Flores’s RCE-Ratero Charge.
Below, you can have a detailed look at the patch notes of the update.
Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1.2 Patch Notes
- FIXED – Ping marker doesn’t appear if the player aims too close to the edge of an asset.
- FIXED – Defenders can prevent a match cancellation by prematurely ending the round.
- FIXED – Defenders are detected by Proximity Alarm if a Defender is eliminated while throwing one.
- FIXED – Multiple destruction, texture, and clipping issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Various instances of Operators’ legs clipping through maps.
- FIXED – Multiple exploitable gaps on various maps.
- FIXED – Frost’s Welcome Mat is clipping through the two rugs at 1F Mudroom on the Chalet map.
- FIXED – Kapkan can deploy a trap inside the desk near the 2F Break Room on the Border map.
- FIXED – Various LOS, navigation, and clipping issues on Outback map.
- FIXED – Defenders get detected outside when standing in the doorway between 1F Lobby and 1F Courtyard on Coastline map.
- FIXED – Team kills from the RCE-Ratero Charge aren’t treated as an exemption and will activate RFF on Flores.
- FIXED – The first-person animation when vaulting with a shield is different than the third-person animation.
- FIXED – Aruni’s special melee attacks do not break the glass of some bookcases but will destroy objects behind them.
- FIXED – If Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge is deployed next to a drone and the player enters Observation Tools at the same time that the RCE-Ratero Charge explodes, the RCE and drone HUDs will stay on screen for a second.
- FIXED – Various UI and navigation issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Various localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Minor cosmetic and shop fixes.
- FIXED – Various Audio and SFX issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Host cannot kick another player in a Custom Game.
The Y6S1.2 update is now available on PC. Console players will receive the fixes above inside update Y6S1.3 whenever it launches.
Recently, we published an opinion about the elite skins in Rainbow Six Siege and listed a number of operators who should be the first to receive an elite set in the future.
Rainbow Six Siege is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. It’s worth noting that the game’s Deluxe Edition is also available on Xbox Game Pass.