After almost two years, Farm 51 finally announced the Chernobylite release date today with a brand new trailer.
A survival beast is on the way to hit markets in Summer 2021. Farm 21 shared a brand new gameplay trailer from Chernobylite that highlights the game’s key features and most importantly, reveals the official release date.
The full version of the game is set to be launched on consoles as well as PC, and will have a number of new key features. Let’s jump into the details.
What Is Chernobylite?
Chernobylite is an immersive experience that traps you inside Chernobyl after the infamous radioactive disaster. Playing it alone or with friends, your mission is to stay alive as long as you can to unfold the story behind the Chernobyl lock-down and find a way out.
As a survival RPG, Chernobylite delivers a non-linear story-driven experience where the player’s choice matters and will have specific outcomes. In the brutal wilderness of Chernobyl, you should learn how to craft useful items and find shelter. A wide variety of dangers threaten your life in Chernobylite. From other survivors and military forces to mutated creatures and supernatural entities.
When Is the Chernobylite Release Date?
According to the latest trailer of the game, Chernobylite will be launched as a full game in July 2021. The game is currently available through Steam for $29.99, but the price will probably increase after the full version arrives.
Chernobylite Full Version Features
Along with the trailer, the developers shared some new key features that will be available in the full version of the game. (Thanks, DSOG!)
- Explore a beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Collaborate or compete with other stalkers in the Zone, but whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember, everybody has a hidden agenda.
- Face and survive natural and supernatural threats.
- Immerse yourself in a thrilling, non-linear science-fiction horror story.
- Make good use of your chemistry and physics knowledge to craft equipment and manage supplies.
- Fight against savage creatures pouring out of an alternate reality.
- Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environmental and substance-analyzing tools.
Aside from PC, Chernobylite will also be available on PS4 and Xbox One.