Good news for players who are waiting for the latest champions to arrive in League of Legends: Wild Rift, as Riot Games announced two additional champions for Patch 2.5a. These champions are Caitlyn, The Sheriff of Piltover, and Jayce, The Defender of Tomorrow. We will detail the Jayce and Caitlyn release date and time for Wild Rift.
New Champions Are Coming to Wild Rift
The 2.5a Patch Notes reveal several details on the respective champions’ lore and their release dates.
Renowned as its finest peacekeeper, Caitlyn is also Piltover’s best shot at ridding the city of its elusive criminal elements. Caitlyn’s most powerful weapon is her superior intellect, allowing her to lay elaborate traps for any lawbreakers foolish enough to operate in the City of Progress.
Jayce is a brilliant inventor who has pledged his life to the defense of Piltover and its unyielding pursuit of progress. While revered throughout the city as a hero, he hasn’t taken well to the attention heroism brings.
Caitlyn and Jayce Release Date and Time in Wild Rift
November 9 at 00:01 UTC is the official release date and time for both Caitlyn and Jayce, making their way into Wild Rift soon.
They will arrive alongside their skins. Caitlyn will receive the Headhunter skin, while Jayce will get his Brighthammer skin.
Other Notable Changes Coming With Patch 2.5a
While Caitlyn and Jayce receive the spotlight, some changes are going to accompany these champions with Patch 2.5a. Here are some balancing changes for certain champions:
- Akshan’s ComeUppance Min/Max bonus AD ratio is going to decrease from 12%/50% to 10%/40% based on missing health.
- Darius’s Decimate heal has new values at 12 - 36% based on enemy champions hit, while the previous values was 15 - 45%.
- Galio’s Hero’s Entrance cooldown receives a nerf from 120/100/80s to 130/115/100s.
- Lucian’s The Culling damage is buffed from 15/35/55 to 20/40/60.
Aside from champion changes, Patch 2.5a will also bring numerous changes in items. Here are some of those changes:
- Black Cleaver is getting a light buff for its Attack damage: from 35 to 40.
- Last Whisper was incredibly strong, and the developers is reducing its Armor Penetration from 15% down to 10%.
- Force of Nature’s Magic Resist stat receives a slight buff from 45 to 50.
And there it is! Patch 2.5a is certainly going to bring a fresh outlook to the game while giving players new events and accessories. For the full patch notes, you can see them here.
Wild Rift is available across mobile platforms such as Android and iOS.